Better Living Seminars
These seminars may be conducted for and adopted to meet the needs of a variety of audience, church groups, community groups, workplace, or health professionals. They range from individual health talks (20 minutes and above) to week end or week long seminars. The more time we have to work with the more material can be covered. They are designed to be practical , so that at the end of each seminar, each participant can easily apply the instructions to his/her life. You may choose the seminar or subject that interest you or tell us what the needs are so we can make a seminar or presentation package that best suits the need. Some of the seminar may be combined together depending on the time factor.
RBTI Live Seminar
CHEM invites you to a Live Seminar presentation of the RBTI Class, Session A. This class covers the same material as described above under Home Correspondence Course. Classes usually run from Monday through Thursday, 8:30 – 5:30, four days of dynamic, practical, and challenging presentations.
Study Material: Study Manual (243 pages) by Nathaniel and Cossil Lewis – Fee – US $450.00/applicant
RBTI Live Seminar: Advance Class
This class is an in-depth study in the Biological Theory of ionization science. Only students who have taken Session A class will be accepted in the advance class. This class covers the anatomy and physiology of organs and their relation to the body chemistry patterns, Reserve Energy and energy calculations, Body Chemistry patterns, the eye numbers, and much more. The students of this class will gain a deeper understanding of the body chemistry numbers, and improve his/her ability to make the diet and lifestyle program.
Study Materials: Study Manual-Advance RBTI by Nathaniel and Cossil Lewis – Contribution – US $450.00/applicant
Contact us for upcoming seminars
Hosting Live RBTI Seminars
We will teach a RBTI seminar at your location as we have done in other areas from time to time. First, inform us of your intent. Then proceed with your planning. To teach a class in your area, the following conditions would have to be met.
1. There would have to be a minimum of 12 registered full tuition students. We encourage husbands and wives to take the seminar together because of the discount available. The date would have to be confirmed with us 30 days in advance.
2. Thirty days (30) before the seminar date 50% of the tuition must be been deposited with us in order that we can be sure of the commitment of each one interested in attending. This confirms that the seminar will be held. The balance will be due on the first morning of the class.
3. Tuition for the 4 days class is $450.00. This fee includes one class textbook. Tuition fee is per individual. For a spouse desiring to attend the seminar the tuition will be $250.00.
4. It is recommended that the student obtain their lab equipment prior to the class so they can have their own instrument to practice on. Upon registration, information for purchasing lab supplies will be available. However the student may obtain their lab supplies at anytime they choose.
5. Contact us for a sample brochure of past live seminar. It will be helpful for promotional work and advertisement. We can customize it to supply the proper information (such as date, place and time) that is why you need to plan ahead.
6. You make all the arrangements and rental for the hall or classroom that is used. Classroom or seminar room must be set up with tables for at least 4 students to sit at per table. There must be access to a restroom at all class times especially during the time the students are learning the laboratory procedure.
7. The person sponsoring the seminar pays only $150.00 for his/her tuition to attend the class.
Simple Home Remedies Workshop
• Demonstration of simple and effective Natural Remedies. Includes Herbs, Hydrotherapy (and the benefits and uses of Activated Charcoal, lymphatic exercises and more. 3 hours or more
Nutrition and your Health
• This seminar gives you practical proven suggestions on how to eat your way back to health, loose weight and feel better. It covers the benefits of meal planning, enzyme nutrition, fats and oils, carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and minerals. It also shows how to maximize your nutrition from childhood to adulthood and even change your children’s disposition and behavior. We cover how to get your child to fall in love with healthy foods. 3 hours or more
• The goal in this Seminar is three fold: To cleanse the temple of nicotine, to control withdrawal symptoms and to cultivate new Habits. Total abstinence from tobacco is required on day one of this program. Learn the beneficial effects of fluids in flushing nicotine from the system. Learn the true force of the will, the use of water treatments and various other means to break the strongest urge to smoke, abstinence from articles of food, drink, and activities that would increase the craving for Nicotine. Informative lectures and audio visual aids. Developing alternative coping skills. Using your will power while relying on Divine Aid. This is the Breathe Free: the Plan to Stop Smoking program. It has help over 20 million people world wide to stop smoking. Two hours each evening for 5 to 9 days. 10 to 12 hours
The Natural Laws of Health
• All life forms on earth require certain essential factors in order to grow healthfully. Plants will not grow healthfully without these factors; water, sunshine, air, nutrition, electrical current, microorganism in the soil, etc. Humans must have these essential factors in order to have health and wellness: Nutrition, Exercise, Pure Water, Sunshine, Temperance, Fresh Air, Rest, and trust in Divine power. These factors were provided by the Creator (Genesis 1-3) for the benefit of His creatures. In fact, with continual obedience to God, man would have lived forever without the least bit of pain or illness. However, although the disobedience of our first parent cause certain changes, these factors, called health laws, are within the reach of all. Obedience to these laws, and the skillful use of them, will both prevent disease and be the safest and most effective remedies for the disease body. This Seminar is designed to show you the benefits of these laws, set forth their principles, and show you how to make them a part of your daily living to improve health and wellness. 4 hours or more.
Disease, Its Nature and Cure
• This seminar discusses what disease and health is, the path that lead to the development of the disease condition. Discusses the conflict that exist between the medical profession and the treatment of disease and why modern medicine is the leading cause of death in the United States of America. Shows the only sure ways to build health and prevent disease. This is an excellent seminar for health professionals, medical missionaries and anyone who desires to help their neighbors. 3 hours or more
Medical Missionary Training Seminar
• This seminar allows the qualified student to plan a nutrition and lifestyle program for the sick and to work with the sick a in home-style setting, or in a health facility. It teaches the student important techniques on how to safely and effectively assist nature to restore the body to health and wellness. It covers how to give practical care to the sick:, Herbal Therapy, Colon hydrotherapy, Hydrotherapy, Poultices, lymphatic therapies, Juice therapy , Fasting and Nutrition. etc . This is a 36 hours ( 4-5 days) seminar . There is a suggested donation for each participant in this seminar.
• We frequently find it necessary to address these subjects in depth because they are so common.
◦ Cardiovascular Diseases
◦ Body Chemistry and Your Health
◦ Digestive Disorders
◦ Bowel Disorders
Establishing Home-style Sanitariums
This class covers all the necessary information that is needed to establish and run a sanitarium in the home or other institutions. These are among the subjects covered:
The history of the Sanitarium work
Legal issue involved in operating sanitariums in the 21st century
The goal and mission of the Sanitarium
Using the home as a Sanitarium
How to merge the home life with Sanitarium routine and schedules
Basic start-up tools and equipments that are needed in a Sanitarium.
The training that is needed in order to successfully operate a Sanitarium.
We do not charge for these seminars, except where indicated. However, the sponsoring organization is responsible for travel expense, food and lodging. If the organization is able, we would appreciate a thank-offering, if the seminar blessed the people and it was appreciated.
• For more information or to schedule a Seminar for your group, church or organization contact us.